Monday, October 6, 2008

MY AIDILFITRI EXPERIENCE

My Aidilfitri experience this year no really great this is because during aidilfitri I just go visit 2 house only..huhu..That is because I don't have many Malay friends. The first day of aidilfitri after prayer I and my family go to grandfather's and my grandmother's grave. After that I follow my mother to her friend's house. Then we just go back home and I just stay at home. The second day aidilfitri I go to Khalilah house, but when I arrived at home I surprised because all my Chinese friends come to my house. They all my ex classmate at my secondary school. I feel so happy because there are about 2 years I didn't meet them. I miss them so much! hehe.. I quite sad because 1 of my best friends, Navin is not coming because he now study at Indonesia in medical course. Thats all is my aidilfitri experience..SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all!! =)

No comments: